Sunday, May 8, 2011

why couldnt we run away


We could of ran away

when i first saw your face i knew you werent the one for me
you took my breath away i knew it was too soon
but inside of me i had to tell you baby look at me cant u see
im dying i need you, just run with me i need u its been too long
i dont know what to say dont know what to do
cant you see im confused all i want is love and you wouldnt give it to me
i need to see affection, baby i love you why dont u understand
u need to prove to me u love me im dying i need u
why cant we run away and start a new life?
hope your enjoying your other girl on the side, all i wanted was your loving boy
im confused sitting here thinking, all i need is for you to care n show me your love
i know its hard for you too trust me, but boy i will never hurt you
you tell me your not like the other boys, its true your not like the other boys
baby your worse. the way you treat me talk to me i never been treated like that
you say baby gimme a chance i can prove im not like the others
You failed, you proved to me your worse
you think by texting me calling me saying all these sweet things will tug
on my heart strings and ill come running back into your arms
it dont work like that baby, im a smart cookie i dont need no man no love nothing
im not like them other girls im diff
i hold my head up strong and think to myself
im a soldier
i dont need u

No comments:

Post a Comment